Update: Tejas Elite Canine Team Leader Kevin Patrick Laing arrested on 08/15/2013 (Guadalupe County Jailing ID #129295) for engaging in activity W/O required certificate or license.(No license to sell or train canines or to perform investigations).
According to DPS records Tejas Elite Canine has not been licensed to conduct business until 12/30/2013. Anyone who has purchased a canine or conducted business with Tejas Elite Canine, prior to December 30, 2013 has done business with an unlicensed company (according to DPS records) and can be liable under penal code section 1702 of the Occupations Code.
There are plenty of reputable licensed companies that sell and train police canines. Make sure that you ask to see proof that the company you are doing business with is licensed by DPS, DPS Controlled Substance Division, DEA, and or the ATF.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."